Friday, January 23, 2009

OK, does this happen to anyone else? I finally found a babysitter! It took almost two years of living in Knoxville to ask a friend and trust someone who is not family to watch my child. So, all this works out and now I am busting my butt to clean the house for this sixteen year old girl. What am I doing? This is crazy; but it feels like the house has to be perfect for her to come over and do nothing. This girl probably could care less but I want to make a good impression so she will want to sit for us again. It is weird to have anxiety over a sixteen year old opinion. This girl doesn't really need the money considering she drives a better car than I do but what the hell. However bad I sound I am very grateful she is coming we are taking our oldest Ryan to the Barnum and Bailey Circus tonight. At the moment he is very into animals and since it is too cold for the zoo and we have been twice we decided this was a great plan. I think that really I am the one who is most excited because I have never been to the circus and well, Ryan is two and really is not sure what the circus is. When we get back I will post some pics of the family at the BIG TOP! By the way I have decided I earned the babysitter by cleaning the house so well and I should stop complaining and be glad that it is done. It really needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment