Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter











I was very sad this year because This is the first year I would not be spending Easter with my Family. I was with my boys but not with my mom and sister and grandmother. So, all in all I was not excited. Also the weather was irritating me too. I purchase my boys precious outfits and then it decides to be 50 degrees. The outfits were sleeveless and shorts. Great! Also I didn't want to cook a big meal for just Jeff and I so we ended up at Cracker Barrel. Oh, well all is well that ends well. It was not as bad as I thought. The sermon was great and the kids look fabulous. Ryan was not interested in taking pics but not having to do dishes was a great move as well. The afternoon ended with a family nap and there is nothing better. So, I hope that you Easter was good in spite of your expectations just as mine was.

1 comment: