Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally writing

HELLO, Sorry I haven't been updating you all lately but like has been somewhat dull.

Ryan finished up school with a program and a picnic. Very cute! Holden has started walking and just got his front two top teeth! Jeff just returned from a bachelor's weekend in NOLA. Now to me NOTHING. I repeat nothing happening with me. I have been depressed. Between the two and a half weeks of rain , my moms group is over for the summer and Jeff's weekend away thing have been wearing on momma. Also I had a small cold in the middle somewhere.


To explain my somewhat dramatic whining I used to be very spoiled and continue to be a needy person, so the fact that this is no longer the situation and not only does no one care I am sick i have to be super mom and wife anyway. I am not happy about this AT ALL! What ever happened to quite time and lazy Saturdays and grocery shopping alone? Enough I sound ridiculous. My family is healthy and I have the privileged of staying at home with my children so no more complaining.- Promise (for now anyway)!

Here is the only fun things I am looking forward to: We are attending a friend of ours wedding at the end of May and My class reunion along with a trip to the Outer Banks is scheduled for June. Also, I love movies and some good ones are coming out. Casey maybe we can catch one while I am home. Date night! I want to see Angels and Demons and My Sisters Keeper. I read my sisters keeper and cried through the entire book. I saw the preview to the movie a couple of weeks ago and cried during it. I hope my period comes when it is out, it will be water works! I love a good hard cry. It is cleansing for my soul.

Alright, I did it I successfully wrote a new post about absolutely nothing. I hope you are happy Casey.

1 comment:

  1. I am! I am!

    I'm dying to see both of those movies and am in desperate need of a date night with my favorite movie date.

    Why don't you go ahead and come home now?

    ReplyDelete