Tuesday, February 3, 2009

update and more fun facts

21. I love that my kids are growing up in a place that has sweet tea and snow days!

22. I have the best friends ever.

23. I am actually excited to go home in two weeks.

24. I need to become more versed in the grocery game so I can save some money.

25. I have always been a christian but in the last two years I feel closer to God than ever before.

26. I am constantly asking God for guidance and forgiveness.

27. I love the way my babies breath smells, it is actually sweet.

28. I cherish every school project Ryan brings home, I realize that after number 400 they will not quite be so special; but for now it is awesome.

29. Ryan loves the letter T. ttttttttttttttt And is helping me now!

30. I desperately want a new adventurous hair style but am too chicken. My hair is always the same.

31. I am mad because I am finally running and working out and I can't tell that by my waist line.

32. I am proud of my self for running 6 miles on Saturday. Its the farthest I have ever been.

33. I REALLY want to buy a house, ASAP!

34. The walls in my apartment are lined with junk! again we need a house.

35. I want a maid even though I don't work. Its not that I won't clean I just don't do a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment