Wednesday, February 4, 2009

snow days
















I was soooo excited when we moved from MS to TN. I was pumped that I would still be in the south but I would get to experience seasons! This is huge to me. But people are never happy when they get what they want, right. I wanted snow and I got it. I has snowed several times this year and almost every time I have been thrilled but somewhat dissappointed that it did not stick. Now it is stuck and it won't go away. Again, we are never pleased. It snowed so much Monday that I had to pick up my child early from school. This was also thrilling because it meant we could play in the snow! YEAH! But we are at day three and the excitement is over and the cabin fever is setting in. We have run out of fun activities and it is too cold now (16) to play outside. Go figure. The pics are cute. Ryan had a ton of fun in the snow. He knocked over my snowman but it was great fun. By the way the way the high on Saturday is 60. Why not?

2 comments:

  1. I can't take how cute your kids are. I am jealous of the snow, and SO glad you are happy up there. I miss seeing you every now and then, and hope I can see you, and those cute kids soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley - that is the stinkingest cutest kid. He looks just like you! Come back to MS..

    ReplyDelete