Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Friends / Good Books

Today I am grateful for good friends.

I took the boys to the children's museum in Oak Ridge with a friend of mine and her mother and her two precious girls. Ryan was a little much but over all a great day out and really fun. Knoxville has been an adjustment but with the help of my new friend M things are good. She has been the biggest help to me. She gets me out and shows me where things are and lets me vent about my children. What a blessing friends are!

On a different note my friends Casey and Kati encouraged me to read the Twilight series and WOW! I don't think I have ever read so much so fast. It was great. I am officially on the band wagon. You should read them if you haven't, although I think I am the only person who had not already read them. Thank you to them for staying on me so that I wouldn't miss out. Now, I am counting the hours until the move comes out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment